Broadway Veterinary Clinic (BVC) was established in 1980 when Dr. J.A. Benson took over the former Elliott Animal Hospital and in 2002 built the state of the art facility now located at 1391 Broadway. Since that time, we have grown from one veterinarian, one technician and one assistant to three veterinarians (Dr. John Benson, Dr. Michael Albert, and Dr. Christopher Norman) and more than twenty full or part time staff members. Our support staff includes licensed technicians, veterinary assistants, office call assistants, animal caretakers, client services specialists, a marketing director, a technical staff director, a client services director, and a practice manager. We also offer externships and job shadowing to non-employee students.
- Small Mammals (Rabbits, Ferrets, Guinea Pigs, etc.)